Welcome to the Milford Community Parade!!!
As the spectator, you have an important mission...to have fun!
1. Share the night with a friend or family member.
2. Every entry deserves an oooh, ahhhh, yippeee, or woo-hooo!
3. Candy is better enjoyed off the road so we do not allow candy throwing.
4. We like fire sirens, but trucks only use them in an emergency.
5. Visit a food vendor to get a warm tummy for the night.
6. Respect your fellow spectator. Use your phone only for pictures.
7. Look for the cool parts of the floats and pick the best.
8. Share your parade pics on social media. #milfordde
9. When a law enforcement officer passes, thank them for their service to the community.